December 03, 2015


I can't remember when's the last time I post here. Oh, right! It was last July!!! Months have past already and I'm living here in HK for almost 6 months! Time surely is up to speed when you're "enjoying" yourself. Ha! I beg to differ. Growing up isn't as fun as you see in movies and tv shows. All the expenses are sinking into my system and my bank account. Taking into consideration whether you are eating the right thing as well. But all the healthy stuff don't come cheap. :( I crei!! One (small) organic avocado is for $14 (HKD)!

Awesome news for my parents though! Their applications for immigrating to the US have been accepted. And they need to fly by March and live a new life there. Obviously I feel ecstatic to hear about that. And hopefully me next. (crosses fingers and toes) But what's the rush? I'm ok living here with my brother and cousins, which is good thing so as to not feel home sick. (which I secretly feel sometimes):(( I will miss them dearly. Imagine this was the first time of me being far away from my parents. And now they are even more far away. The other side of the world! Think about the time difference. Well, just have to compromise in order to stay in-touch with them. Still feel happy for them!

Our road ahead has already shaped up. It's just about time for us to march on and see where it leads to. Just hope we won't crash into road bumps on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment