June 26, 2015


The sun decided to come out today, so I went out for a walk and explore around my neighborhood. It has said that Prince Edward is the district where you can find a street full of flower shops, a cornucopia of flowers/ plants / herbs. I decided to check that out for myself. Thanks to Google Maps, I found the area in no time. It's just a few minutes walk from our apartment to the market. And gosh! I wish I could buy them all! They're all so pretty!


I don't know why but flowers can really do make someone's day better.
 The aroma, the colors, the texture...


When you want to buy something for a special friend, or a gift for no reason just because. You have an endless options here at the Flower Market Road. Enjoy!


Illustrations by Ryan Frank

*Sorry for the poor quality photos, these were taken using Iphone5

No comments:

Post a Comment